11 Inspirational Quotes From Women That Will Motivate You
- "You're going to die one day." We all are. Do everything you want to do. Don't wind up on your deathbed one day thinking of all the things you didn't do because people might have an opinion about it. They're just jealous anyway.
- "If it gives you a chance of a cool story to tell, DO IT"
- "Stop regretting things you did in the past." As the person you were then, with the information you had available, you made what you considered to be the best move. Sure looking back maybe it was suboptimal, but you didn't know that at the time so stop with the self-blame. Learn from the mistakes you made in the past, but don't let them drag your spirit down.
- "If you don't take risks, you'll never accomplish anything."
- "We cannot control the wind, but we can adjust our sails."
- "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
- "A ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."
- "If something takes less than two minutes to do, do it now."
- "Don't postpone it or you'll forget it."
- "Don't dwell on the past." All that matters is where you are now, and what you are going to do to get you from where you are to where you want to be. None of those actions will happen in the past, they happen right now.
- "Don't worry about unimportant things." If it's not something you will worry about in 50 years when you are on your deathbed, then forget about it. It isn't important.
Our website’s aim is to help women improve their wellness, mental health, and spirituality. We help women look and feel at their best by enhancing their physical appearance and enhancing their self-esteem through the use of trendy and stylish jewelry and accessories.
Check out our store here!